Switch to full style
Please stick to trail reports here!
Post a reply

perkins clearing update 9;30

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 am

just got back from a quick spin of 45 miles . The trail to perkins clearing (melody trail) still very passable with a couple little water spots and rocks. There was maybe two sleds on perkins clearing since I was there yesterday so it was still sweet. As I got within a hundred yards of the spruce gate I hit a bump and it startled me thats how awesome it was. Bottom line get out there asap because it won't take much to change the conditions. On a plus the rain last night and this a.m should really help out to make a great base when the temps drop this afternoon. Snowing Hard as I type this.STAY AWAY FROM LAKES IMO.

Re: perkins clearing update 9;30

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 am

im sure the drag boys will be out taking care of the melody trail too :rev:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 am

I am still planning to do some blowdown clearing this weekend. Just waiting to see what the weather actually is on Saturday morning before deciding if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Not going out if there is heavy rain/sleet. Could use additional manpower.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:07 am

royaltoon55 wrote:I am still planning to do some blowdown clearing this weekend. Just waiting to see what the weather actually is on Saturday morning before deciding if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Not going out if there is heavy rain/sleet. Could use additional manpower.
I may be around this weekend. Have chain saw and certification.
Post a reply